Thursday, September 10, 2009

Brigham Young University


I have nearly completed two weeks of school at BYU. It is a huge school, but I am already making some new friends. The experience has been great so far! I just want to thank my parents for driving me down and helping me get here. I wouldn't be here without them. I also want to give a big shout out to Jason and Heather and Emma (of course) for teaching me the ropes, driving me around (including to Idaho), and for just putting up with me. I love you guys!! You're the best!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I nearly had a heart attack that you actually blogged! I was just wondering what happened to you after we dropped you off. Now that you have your computer we are just not good enough for you now?

hahah

Hope you are still having a great time!

Ashley said...

Well, that's no good. I guess I can't blog anymore if it is going to threaten your health. :P LOL, just kidding. I was actually going to call you tomorrow and ask if I could come over and hang out with you guys. By the way, thanks to you, I watched the next episode of Glee. What kind of things are you teaching your fake children to watch?! haha