Thursday, June 16, 2011

Schools Out For SUMMER!


I helped publish an eBook! You can download it here. It is called Writing about Literature in the Digital Age, which is also the name of the class that produced it. My chapter is on why online discussion forums should be implemented into class curriculum. Everyone in my class did a great job. You should check it out. For more information, visit my other blog.


What does this all mean? It means that I am done with spring term! Whohoo! :) Now, I will be working full-time at the lock shop. I will keep you updated on that. I actually just learned how to pin schlage cylinders today (see above). Not to mention that the main tools I have used today have been a permanent marker and a paper clip?!


Now, it is time for summer. Time to party it up with family and friends. Last night, my friend Erin and I went to a night of Battle of the Bands, because a member of Searching for Celia had approached me about coming. I was already planning on going on Friday or Saturday with my roommate Sarah, but I thought, "Why not! I deserve it!" So off to the show we went. It was pretty good. The first band was not my favorite, but they kept getting better throughout the night until Searching for Celia got on. They were AMAZING! Sadly, we had to leave early, but I hope they won!


Anyway, back to marking little "H's" on the key tags (hence the permanent marker). Lunch break is over. We are distinguishing our keys from the other shop's keys, A's for academic and H's for housing. Tonight, it is ultimate frisbee with the ward and then some time in the pool. Summer is off to a great start! :)

No comments: