Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hey Everyone! I have had my blog for a while, but I just haven't ever posted anything; so now I have decided to change my ways.

Well, I only have two more weeks of school, and next week is the showing of my musical Beauty and the Beast. If anyone is interested in coming, it will be on the 16th, 17th, and 19th in the high school auditorium at 7:30pm. I am a villager, a wolf, and a knife. They are not the biggest parts, but they keep me busy. It has been a lot of fun to be in the musical!

Yesterday was my big AP History test that was four hours long. I am kind of nervous about it, because I had hardly any time to prepare, but hopefully I did well. My girls' state papers came that tell me about what I will be doing the first week of June. Yesterday was also the lock-in at school from 9:30 pm to 3:30 am. My friends and I just hung out together, which is always the best!

Next week should be pretty exciting. I have to have my online Physics class completed by Monday so I can request my final exam, to take on Wednesday. On Tuesday, I am going to help with DARE Day in blackfoot for Youth Coalition. Thursday is the playing of our musical for the high school. It is also the awards assembly, Tiger Pride Day (service day), and yearbook signing. On Friday, my literature final (a story that I need to start writing)is due that it based on the writing style of F. Scott Fitzgerald and the presentation of our musical to the elementary and middle school is also on Friday. I have dress rehearsal and set building Monday through Thursday, and I have performances Friday and Saturday night. It is going to be a crazy week, but it should be a fun week as well (even with all of the stress). I will have to let you know how everything goes. Love you all!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Hi Ashley! You are such a sweet girl. I also enjoy the Twilight Series. I think I've watched the teaser about 50 times now. Check out our family blog at
www.perkesfamily.blogspot.com

Heather said...

You were awesome in the play. You wer the best wolf/knife/townsperson EVER!! love you